The theme, A WACKY WINTER CIRCUS COMES TO TOWN may be better suited as "A Wacky Wainy Winter Comes to Wassookeag"!
* Friday, February 17, the DRHS Winter Carnival Banners instead of the snow sculptures and the Harold Wilkins Memorial Scholarship Ride In was postponed.
* Saturday, February 18 the Radar Runs
* The Town Snow Sculpture competition was canceled
* Winter Festival Dance at the K of C Hall was held and the Maine Military Auction. Maine Military Supply of Dexter donated $500 worth of merchandise to be auctioned off at the dance. The proceeds from the auction will be used by the club for future winter festival expenses.
The North Counrty Riding Club cancelled the horse and wagon ride due to the frigid winds
* Fireworks were held 7 pm on Little Lake Wassookeag.
* Sunday February 19 the Snowmobile Parade. The parade route was from McFarland Street ( near the formally Dexter Shoe Lot) and continued down Lower Main, through downtown Dexter and will continue on to Grove Street, briefly stopping at Motor Supply and continuing to the Wassookeag Snowmobile Clubhouse on the Number Ten Road.
* The Clubhouse was open from 8 am thru 3 pm. And don't forget the Tri-County Tech Fishing Derby on Lake Wassookeag.
|2013 Festival||2012 Festival||2011 Festival||2010 Festival||2009 Festival||2008 Festival||2007 Festival||2006 Festival||2005 Festival|
|Town of Dexter||Wassookeag Snowmobile Club||2004 Festival||2003 Festival||2002 Festival||2001 Festival||Dexter Photos||Print Page|